So I finally finished my chart and have started putting my chore schedule into practice this week.  So far, so good.  I also made a chart for the meals of the week and typed out my routine.  We have a two story house.  The downstairs is picked up and clean, although, maybe not sparkling, but I am satisfied.  Tomorrow, I aim to tackle part of the upstairs; the bedrooms (3).

I'm not too overwhelmed yet.  It is either because I know that my chore schedule has worked in the past or because I've trained myself well.  I have got a method for cleaning that works well for me.  I picked up this book years ago called "The New Messies Manual: The Procrastinator's Guide to Good Housekeeping" by Sandra Felton.  It changed my life!  I still get overwhelmed and frozen in place sometimes but on days when my head is clear I do okay.

I've never tackled all three rooms at the same time.  I hope it doesn't prove to be too much.  I guess this is all trial and error, right?  I'll let you know how it goes.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Etsy Kids

Like

Blog Archive

Site Info