Decisions, Decision...

Everyday after breakfast I have to decide what my day is going to look like.  I get a bunch of things going through my head plus my kids asking for TV or to be picked up.  I can't concentrate on my thoughts much less make a decision on them, and I get stuck in place, frozen...


I hate that feeling.  Well, eventually a good idea gets through, like washing dishes and I can get it done but sometimes a bad idea gets through and impulsively I grab my computer instead. So what happens to the dishes then? They are left for later (procrastinator), and later, and later.

That's why my routine is so important to me and it works well when I follow it.

For chores to get done around this house they have to be decided on before hand.  So I have a list of chores that have to get done once or twice a week and a chart of what will get done on each day.  The key is to not overwhelm myself with too many tasks at a time.  This is of course a work in progress.  I haven't used it in a while and will be reformatting it and putting it into practice.  Once it's done I will be posting it up in case anyone finds it useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Etsy Kids

Like

Blog Archive

Site Info